Thursday, May 27, 2010

the most hardest thing to get is not money, it's time.

i am sooooo grateful that i have been given 9 days to go back Malaysia and be with my family~
i was like the happiest kid then! miss my family badly. made me think why on earth did i choose to work in Singapore back then? sigh. oh well! this post is gonna be a happy one!

one more thing that i look forward to when i get back to Malaysia is the FOOD!!!! i even wrote down a list of food that i must eat before i leave! so here's the list! (the original one sudah kena conteng from which food i've eaten and which shop sudah close down!)
1. Green Leaf -a small cozy restaurant that serves my favorite American breakfast set and fluffy french toast!!!
2. Hakka Noodle- okay, this was a major disappointment. this shop closed down. sigh..
3. Yong Tau Fu! + Chee Cheong Fun. another yummy breakfast!~
4. Pan Bakery-this one closed down as well. =( no more yummy pancakes with maple syrup and milo susu anymore!!!
5. Mee Hoon Kueh!!
6. Hor Fun- even though i did not get to eat the one i wanted, dad brought me to try another hor fun from another shop. it's yummmmeee too!!
7. Food from Pasar Malam! -this one pun tak makan, because tak jadi go night market. been raining every evening.
8. Bak Kut Teh!!!-this is a must have!!!

the following 3 is written by my dad!

9. PJ old town nasi lemak
10. Wan Tan Mee
11. Popeye's Chicken!

you must be thinking that i'm one hell of a greedy girl eh? well i am!!!
well besides this, i was craving badly for sushi. begged my sis to bring my to sushi zanmai!!! i had to have the salmon mentai!!!! savor every bite!! mmmmmm....





went for seafood in Pantai Seafood with my grandma!

and we went hiking in frim. wow. i loved it. especially with my family!!





and i spent most of the rainy afternoons at my porch with my naughty doggy. i am sooo gonna miss all these wonderful time i spent with my family. when will the next time be?

well, basically that's what i've been doing for that 9 days. how i wished time could just stop there.

No comments:

Post a Comment